- This event has passed.
August 18, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
In the below photo you can see the areas we intend to locate your trailers.
- The north parking lot is the “teen” area. There is a 12’ entrance drive and our intent is to locate your trailer in that drive, just inside the vehicle gate. This vehicle gate will be closed during the festival for crowd control, with all patrons entering through the walk gate.
- The second location is in the main “kids” area along the sidewalk on 46th street. The intent is to post your trailer adjacent (directly east) of the kid area beer tent. This side walk is 10’ wide so it will be a nice flat pad for the trailer.
- Do you require any power?
- Do you require any other “facility” needs – other than location?
- You are responsible for dumping your own trash generated from cooking as needed, but we will have a 20 yard roll off dumpster on the west side of the gym for your disposal needs. The festival will have general trash containers for patron plates, etc. and our volunteers will empty those.
- Any permits you need to operate are your responsibility.
- When do you intend to move your trailers to location? I suggest Friday 8/18 mid-morning.
- I will be onsite Thursday 8/17 after 5PM, and all day Friday 8/18.
- All setup must be complete by 4PM on Friday 8/18 ready for the festival to begin at 5:30 on Friday.
- Trailer removal is Sunday 8/20. The north lot must be clear for School recess needs on Monday. Likewise sidewalks must be clear for Monday morning.